TACTICAL REPEATER SOLUTIONS
Solving Your tactical Communication Puzzle.
Repeater and Remote Base systems designed for your mission in a variety of configurations for tactical communication and expeditionary use. Packaged in composite or aluminum transit cases. Can also be trailer mounted.
- Frequency Bands: VHF/UHF and cross-band.
- Waveforms: NBFM, NXDN, P25, Tetra.
- Services: Conventional, Trunking. Cross-band to MILAIR, CIVAIR, Marine VHF. Channelized or frequency agile remote base radios for your unique requirement.
- Rugged light-weight expeditionary systems deployed and stowed in minutes by one or two personnel.
- Duplex repeater operation in single channel or available as custom channelized units with field swappable duplexers for frequency agility.
- Multi-voltage operation utilizing modern battery chemistries, generator and/or vehicle supplied power with many solar power options.
- Complete packages include small omnidirectional antennas, flexible coaxial cable, light duty mast and tripod mounts.
- For larger antennas at greater heights, BlueSky Mast systems are available.
- These repeaters are designed for short-term deployments in small footprint areas. For more challenging coverage areas, high-gain omnidirectional or directional antennas and site equipment are also available as custom options.
- External individual battery packs can be packaged in different capacities. Multiple packs can be purchased and quick changed in the field. Many options for field or fixed battery charging capabilities are available. Options for single-use 5590 type batteries exist for ultra-portable operation.
- Simple to deploy and operate in diverse environments with basic tools.
- Also available are fully custom trailer systems that can accommodate high-power repeaters, on-board generators, solar panels, high capacity battery banks, larger high-gain antennas and aluminum crank-up towers from 10-60 feet.